Job Opportunity at Aveda in Boise Towne Square
Posted Tue, Feb 28
We are seeking an inspirational and dynamic Assistant Store Manager to play a leading role in the success of the store/counter by supporting the Store Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Associates to achieve all sales, customer service and operational targets. Candidates should have proven supervisory, coaching and retail operations skills gained in a fast-paced retail environment.
If you are an ambitious and high performing self-starter with a flair for retail and a passion for coaching others to reach their full potential this could be the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term and fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
Qualifications - External
- Anticipated Hourly Range $16.33 to $27.21(Depending on qualifications, skills, experience and/or budget). In addition, The Estée Lauder Companies offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees, including health insurance coverage, wellness and family support programs, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plans, paid leave programs, education-related programs, paid holidays and vacation time. In addition, the Company maintains highly competitive incentive compensation programs (role eligibility may vary based on terms of the respective plan(s))
- Proven retail experience preferably within cosmetics
- Previous supervisory experience with a proven track record of coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets.
- Retail operations experience including inventory management and cash reconciliation.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview.Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software